Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!

Welcome to my new blog! This blog is going to be dedicated to my journey of becoming the most fit, most healthy Allyson I can be. I will focus on running, health, living green, and eating organic. I have a ton of information that I want to share and hope I can inspire you to join me on this fabulous ride.

The year 2009 was when I started this process. So far I've lost a total of 20lbs, with 15lbs left to go. I completed my very first road race, a 5K, where I finally realized running is now a permanent part of who I am. I am hooked.

Please stay tuned...

2 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Sounds fantastic. Working on this same thing at my place too! Thanks for following. I am following you too.
Holly @ 504 Main

Ducky said...

SO happy to have you back in motion! Snarklers were worried :O)