I am still not sure about Vienna. I was starting to like her, but then she is getting all clingy. She totally would have had him if she played it cool. But I think she's going home next week....along with Ali. I don't like her either. She reminds me of the blonde popular cheerleader in high school. If she ever talked to me like she talks to Vienna, I'd slap her good.
My favorite right now is Tenley {sp?}. She seems very sweet.
Thoughts???
Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:
I agree completely!! Tenley is my fav right now. My hubbies is Ally, but I think she is kind of a bitch. I like Vienna, and still not sure why no one else does, but i think he will nix them both next week because of all the drama. oh, and remove that dang WV!
ooo honestly I didn't realize this had started again!! I am totally on it now and can't wait to see it next week!! yayyyyyee!!
Shoosh...does this Bachelor thing play on that box that hangs on the wall? Sometimes it has talking moving pictures?
Yes?
Hmmm....
Post a Comment